Comfortable Rooms, Great Food
Important Message COVID-19
Caring for our guests and employees is always our top priority. We are committed to the highest level of safety and service.
While we consistently maintain high standards of hygiene in our property, we have implemented additional measures in response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19). These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from the WHO and are under constant review.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
· Comprehensive employee communications policy to ensure reliable, up-to-date information is communicated to employees and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with Covid-19
· Team Members will maintain social distancing guidelines with both guests and other team members at all times
· Team members will ensure highest level of hygiene at all times, washing hands frequently throughout the day
· Team members will disclose any illness or possibility of inability to work due to illness regardless of how mild symptoms may be.
· Posters in public bathrooms to inform of good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette
· Additional cleaning of public areas and frequently touched surfaces (door handles / reception desk / common seating) – using products which are effective in killing the virus
· Provided sanitizer stations throughout the buildings
· We have identified all common touch points and have implemented a thorough sanitization of these points.
· Extra public area staff have been rostered to ensure regular sanitizing of commonly touched surfaces
· Our internal communications platforms are ensuring efficient flow of protocols and updates
· We have circulated local and WHO guidelines on personal hygiene and travel arrangements to all employees.
· All guests are asked to maintain known guidelines and maintain social distance from staff and other guests at all times. Posters will be on display in public bathrooms to inform of good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette
· We kindly ask and encourage all of our guests to wear face coverings in public areas of the hotel
· Guests are required to inform a staff member, if feeling unwell at any stage throughout their stay or if you develop a temperature.
· Check in time has been updated to 15h00 to ensure all rooms are cleaned and sanitized to our highest standard
· The hotel will operate on a reduced occupancy level to adhere to Government guidelines, allowing a safe space for social distancing
· Dinner - Limited menu, we will use disposable napkins
· Breakfast – Table service for all breakfast in the hotel
· Masks -Medical masks available for purchase for any guests who wish to avail of them
Accommodation & Cleaning
Our guest’s safety is of utmost importance, we have procedures in place to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene are met.
Procedures for Cleaning Bedrooms
· Guest bedrooms and bathrooms will be deep cleaned daily
· We have implemented full procedures for sanitizing guestrooms including all touch points e.g. remote controls, handles, light switches
· Door handles & doors will be washed with bleach and cleaning products daily
· All linen and towels will be washed with additional bacterial cleaning agents
· Bedrooms will be sprayed with sanitizer after cleaning
· Please be advised all bedrooms will take additional time to clean ensuring all bedrooms are sanitized to the highest standard. Due to additional procedures, unfortunately we cannot guarantee an early check in and ask all of our guests to be patient with us.
Public Areas & Cleaning in the hotel
· Hand sanitizer will be available in various points throughout the property
· Management team will check all public areas every 30 minutes
· All public areas will be deep cleaned on a daily basis
· All door handles & handrails will be washed with bleach and cleaning products continuously
· All linen & towels will be washed with additional bacterial cleaning agents
· All public areas will be routinely (at regular intervals) be sprayed with sanitizer
Food & Beverage Service:
· Dining options are available for table service only from 6pm to 9pm daily
· Advance booking is required
· Table numbers will be limited to a max of 4 per table
· Tables will be distanced from each other adhering to Government guidelines
· Regular cleaning and sanitizing of tables throughout the day and after each use
GUIDELINES FOR CUSTOMERS
Consider the following advice on how to protect yourself from COVID-19 infection.
· Wash hands properly and regularly
1. Before and after eating or drinking
2. After going to the toilet, nose blowing, sneezing or coughing
3. After cleaning procedures, handling waste and waste bins
4. After handling contaminated (dirty) items
5. Whenever hands become visibly dirty
6. If in contact with a sick person, especially those with respiratory symptoms
· Cover mouth when coughing and sneezing:
· Cover nose and mouth with disposable tissues – if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm or sleeve (not hand)
· Place used tissues into a sealed bin – wash your hands
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
· Review travel guidance from your own country’s Department of Foreign Affairs and the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs
HIGH RISK GROUPS
If you are in a high risk group, consider if travel is in your best interest. Discuss your concerns with your doctor by phone and keep your distance from people who are sick.
Those considered to be at higher risk for COVID-19 include the following:
· People aged 60 years and older
· People with long-term medical conditions – for example, heart disease, lung disease, diabetes or liver disease
SYMPTOMS TO LOOK OUT FOR
· A cough
· Shortness of breath
· Breathing difficulties
· Fever (high temperature)
Casa Mia has a full list of protocols to follow should a colleague or guest become ill. These guidelines do not constitute legal advice and are purely for guidance. We will post further updates in due course.
What More Do You Need?
19 fully air conditioned rooms with mini bar and tea/coffee facilities, Satellite TV and FREE Wi-Fi connectivity
A la carte restaurant casual dining with a continentally inspired menu. Our restaurant is open all day, with last orders at 9.30 pm. You will also find a special lunch-time menu available.
We have a beautiful outdoor pool and seating area exclusively for our residents
Where we are
15 Kabula Hill Road